Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tablets with Google Play for Edu: An overview for teachers

Thanks for the photo @lunarandplanetaryinstitute


Wait, Pluto’s not a planet?!

Ok, while this is probably not news to most, I’m sure it still comes as a surprise to young students referencing dusty ‘ole books from the library. It makes you wonder, what other outdated information are they consuming from old resources?

Now, I’ve got nothing against books. However, if I was a teacher, I would want my students to have access to the most accurate and up to date information that’s out there! I would not only want them to know that Pluto is no longer a planet, but that within the past few weeks, scientists have even discovered a “new cosmic neighbor.”

How can we improve learning and increase access to resources IN the classroom?

We’d like to introduce you to Tablets with Google Play for Education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment